Petlands Gardens, Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Oops! We could not locate your form.Thank you, but not this time »
An unfurnished, two bedroom cottage situated within walking distance to the town centre and Princess Royal Hospital. Accommodation includes a separate lounge and dining room and two double bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobe and an en suite shower room. The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating and there is a courtyard garden with off road parking space at the rear of the cottage. Available 8 August 2021
Front door to small entrance porch, door to:
Lounge with open fireplace
Dining room with wood flooring and wood burning stove. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob and slimline dishwasher.
Downstairs bathroom: Modern white suite comprising bath with shower above. Low level wc. Washbasin. Door to walk-in utility cupboard housing washing machine and gas fired boiler.
Main bedroom: Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Bi-folding door to:
En suite shower room: newly fitted white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Low level wc. Wall-mounted hand basin.
Bedroom Two: Double glazed sash window to front. Feature fireplace.
Front: small display bed garden to front of property
Rear: Courtyard garden with rear gate and steps down to hardstanding providing off road parking space.
The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
Council Tax Band: C
- Conveniently located within walking distance of town centre and Princess Royal Hospital
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with oven,hob & slimline dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- One further double bedroom
- Double glazed windows & gas fired central heating
- Courtyard garden and off road parking space at rear of cottage
- Available 9 August 2021
- Five week security deposit required